Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm participating in What I Wore Wednesday from The Pleated Poppy. Last week, I started late. This week I have outfits from Wednesday to Tuesday.
Wednesday
This is what I wore out to dinner
Black Dress - thrifted
Necklace - Polo outlet
Bracelets - Belk's
Shoes - Macy's
Earrings - Silpada
Thursday
We went to the park this day
White tank top: Belk's
Blue sweater: Belk's
Cargo Capri: Ann Taylor Loft
Flip Flops: J Crew
Necklace: Silpada
Earrings: Silpada

Friday

This is what I wore to get my hair done, then went to work for a few hours. It was causal Friday, so I wore Jeans.

Sweater: Old Navy

Shirt: Macy's

Jeans: 7By Mankind

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: Polo Outlet

Earrings: Silver hoops - unknown

Saturday

Hung out with my sister, Luke had to get in the pic, he's posing too.

Black shirt: Target

Shorts: Belk's

Shoes: Macy's



Sunday

Wore this to church

Dress: Kohl's

Black Tank Top: Target

Shoes: Macy's.

Bracelets: Belk's

White Watch: gift

Necklace: gift

Monday:
Went to work for a few hours
Sweater: KMART
Tank top: Ann Taylor Loft
Black Pants: JCP
Shoes: I had heels on while at work (payless) then switched to flats to pick up my kids.
Necklace: Jewelry party can't remember name
Watch: gift
Tuesday:
With kids all day
Black shirt: Target
Brown capris: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: etsy
Watch: gift

*Special thanks to my husband who takes all my pics.
**also, almost everyone of these pics were taken at night after a long day...notice hair, etc.
***Blogger is acting weird with my spacing...I cannot fix it, sorry.
Please go here and check out the other bloggers who participate. It's so much fun!

13 comments:

The Robinsons said...

love luke sneaking into the pic!

Jenny said...

That black dress it soooooo great on you! I love it!

The Pennington Point said...

Very cute. I love the last picture. It's feminine and comfortable and fun. You are so cute! Lisa~

Pittman said...

Luke cracks me up!

Katie said...

Just LOVE those Payless flats in the last photo!

Kathleen said...

I love your outfits! Every single one looked so well-put-together. Nice!

406 Olivia said...

Love the leopard flats, but my fave outfit was the shorts. And your smile in that pic looks so natural and pretty.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

xoxo,
~Olivia

Jodi said...

I love the striped Kmart sweater!

Kimberley said...

you always look put together even when you don't leave the house. i need to take a closer look at your jewelry, might need to borrow. i like how you shook things up by taking the picture outside.

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah loves it all said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! My favorite is the striped drapey cardigan, but I'm a sucker for stripes. :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Aneta said...

love the jean outfit and the last one! So cute Beth! You look beautiful! Aneta

Katie said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the comment. And I like your first dress, too.