Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome back to What I Wore Wednesday. I'm participating again. I only have one outfit. But I'm really proud of it.
ME:
I bought this Banana Republic dress at a second hand store for $5.00 YIPPEEE!
Black tank top underneath - Target
Shoes - Payless
Luke:
Polo shirt - thrifted
Shorts - from nephew
Shoes - Stride rite
Kate:
Smocked sleeveless dress - ebay .99
Sweater - target
Shoes - target
John:
So he doesn't have anything on thrifted, but his shirt is from high school he said :)
Yellow shirt: Eddie Bauer
Dress pants - Dillards
Shoes - Dillards
Check out everyone else over at The Pleated Poppy! Click Here

5 comments:

The Robinsons said...

i do not doubt that pittman's shirt is from high school. cute dress. your hair is looking good, sister!

Pittman said...

I got that shirt in college. I probably do have a shirt or two from high school somewhere in the closet.

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

What a great family photo! You look beautiful.
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Kimberley said...

so many comments:

how do you get a dress for $.99?? awesome!

luke's smile!

pittman has more clothes than me!

your dress looks great!

lovin' that you guys used the self timer!!!

Kimberley said...

oh, and totally forgot "from nephew", so funny and luke holding the basketball.