Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A few things I wish for you in 2009

I got this idea from this post, I even stole some....but here are my Wishes for you in 2009
Children without runny noses
A clean kitchen
An Organized closet
Laundry that doesn't pile up
Food that doesn't make you gain weight
Sales on your favorite items at your favorite stores
Babies that sleep through the night
Date night with your spouse that you don't have to plan
Lunch with your friends at least once a week
Kids that don't throw tantrums
Time to read a good book
At least one friend who thinks you are the coolest person she knows
A car that never needs to be cleaned, washed or filled up with gas
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Cute picture! And good list! I know you're tired of runny noses. I hope those sweet babies get healed soon!!