Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Eggs

We dyed Easter Eggs tonight. This isn't our first time...we did some with some friends from our playgroup a couple of weeks ago and Kate did a really great job. Since both my children have colds....runny nose, cough, watery eyes....but a good attitude (yeah!) we broke out the dye. Really it was just John and Kate...Luke observed and I 'helped' Kate.

Remember my kids are sick...so they are still in their PJs. We changed Pjs three to four times today....

Did you dye eggs with your children this year? Was it as fun as you remember it to be?

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

kate has the best smile. i hope the kiddos get to feeling better.

you change their pjs 3 or 4 times a day? wow. that's 3 or 4 more times than i would! :)

Kristen said...

SO cute - I love the smile on Kate's face. I am so sorry that they are sick - we just finished with all that (I hope) and it is no fun! We are doing our eggs this afternoon so we will see if it is as fun as I remember :)