Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer has been busy!

I have never been this busy during the summer. Now granted, I've worked for years, but since I'm staying home now, we have something to do every day. EVERY DAY! People that means that if we are out and about - which we are...no laundry gets done, no dishes put up, no dusting, etc. you see where I'm going? I wouldn't trade it for anything! Ok, so I have been doing the laundry...our bathing suits have to be clean!

This week we have gone swimming, had a playdate, gone to happy hour at sonic, had people over for dinner, had dinner with a friend, ran some errands, went to the library, had a friend over for lunch, went to the donut shop, did some grocery shopping (with both kids!) Whew, I'm tired and it's not even Friday. We have a full day tomorrow too. Hope you are enjoying your summer. We are!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh - that is so funny! I feel the same way. I thought I was going to be bored to tears and it hass been the opposite. Everyday is something!! BTW, Kate has the cutest dresses - where do you get them??