Friday, August 14, 2009

Lunch Box Ideas


Since school is about to be back in session...is it wrong to want my kids to go to school? Kate and Luke are going to be going to a Mother's Day Out a couple days a week and they will have to take their lunch. YIKES! They can be picky. I came across this website and thought I would share it with you. Lunchbox Magic lets you pick our items of food that your child WILL NOT eat and then provides a monthly lunch calendar. Pretty neat. The website is based in the UK so some of the terms and foods are different here, but you get a pretty good idea. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Sarah and Brad said...

I only have ONE child and I'm counting down until next Tuesday!! Kate is also going to MDO 2 days a week this fall...we can't wait!!!

Oh, and thanks for the lunchbox ideas~