Monday, March 15, 2010

I was not on vacation

I know everyone thought I was on vacation. But I wasn't. I have been really busy. Work is picking up, which is what I've been praying for...thank you Lord! We've been busy with playgroups, meetings, dance, bible study, etc. that I haven't been interested in blogging. However, I will get it together. Until then, the real reason you check in....pics of my kids.
"let me take your picture!"
NO!!

"Ok, but I'm not looking at the camera...me neither!"

Have a good week.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

glad work is picking up. your kids crack me up.

Kimberley said...

I am cracking up too! I love that they are just standing there. I clicked on the last picture to enlarge it, and I LOL'd because of Luke's slicked down hair. Oh, and love his vest.

That made my day :)
Love them!