Still reading the Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlin.
Here are this week's questions:
1. Have your feelings about Tim changed throughout this last section of chapters?
I'm really impressed that he did not rat her out. However, I still think he's a deadbeat loser and was using her.
2. Do you agree with Cory and her behavior as an adult and her life with Ken? Is she justified in cutting her mother and father out of her life?
Hmmm, I don't like the fact that she has basically traded her parents for Ken. I don't really like Ken, I think he is manipulating her and making her dependant on him rather than really helping her. I understand her need to distance herself from her family for awhile and trying to go at her fears alone, however I don't feel like she is doing that.
3. At what point do you think Cory decided to spend less time with her mother?
Not sure, I think it was good for her to go away to school, but I think Ken had a lot to do with it too.
4. What do you think is Eve's biggest fear?
Now that Cory's older and has removed herself from her, she really has nothing to lose, I have said Cory all along, but Cory is a grown woman now. I don't know what her fear is.
5. When the story about Genevieve's body came out, what would you have done if you were Eve? Just sat back and watched things unfold? Would you tell Jack?
I don't think I could have waited that long. But I knew she would just wait...why tell now? She should have told Jack in the beginning.
6. Do you think Eve should tell Jack and confess?
Yes, she needs to get it all out.
7 years ago