Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GNO

Last night was Girl Night Out! Sissy and I were the only ones who could make it - catch you next time Mel and Van. So we talked about Halloween costumes - of course!

As a girl growing up in the country - we never had any trick or treaters - if we wanted to trick or treat, we went to "town". Since we live in a pretty kid-friendly neighborhood - I LOVE Halloween. Those kiddos dressing up and going house to house - L.O.V.E. I.T. I always want John to dress up like a mummy and stand outside to scare the kids. A friend of ours wants to stand in the bushes and spray them with a waterhose, but that's anther post. Last year, Kate loved taking the bucket of candy over to the door and giving out candy. So this year, I think she will really enjoy asking for candy.

I was thinking we could dress Kate up like a cheerleader and Jacob as a football player and they could go hand in hand together door to door. (this is a fantasy)

Oh well, I have no idea what they will be for Halloween, but here is a pic from last year. Look how they have grown.

No comments: