Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We had a few people over the other night to carve some pumpkins and eat. All I did was eat, it was way too cold to be outside carving pumpkins. Kate was so excited that there were people here to distract us and she had free reign and would wander in and out all night. We did make her wear her hat and gloves. The food was catered by Copelands. I forgot how good they are - we need to eat there more often. Martha Stewart tip: put your bought food into your own crockpot, people will think you made it. I bet that's what she does.

This is the one my brother-in-law Kris did - I like it. A different take on traditional Jack-o-latern.

Here's one John did - it's Mike from Monsters, Inc. (Can you tell we have Monsters on the brain?)

This is Mark - he wanted to make the blog. Thanks for keeping the fire going.


Kate playing with Alli (Mark's daughter). Thanks Alli for helping with Kate. She had fun.

Here they are all lit up!


1 comment:

Jammie said...

Thanks Beth for encouraging me on my blog. I just love it and love seeing yours and others. Jammie