Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Take my picture!

Aunt Sissy got a job...we are sad, but very happy...is that possible? Her old company was bought out last year - July? - and she has pretty much been off ever since. We have loved it. We have a built in babysitter during the day and someone to go to Walmart with us and someone to come over and watch gossip girl. But Monday it ends. She came over yesterday to pick up the bumbo for Jacob's first haircut. While here, she said - "Take my picture with Kate - I don't have hardly any pictures with her."

Kate was sitting on her shoulders at the time...I think Sissy looks good...Kate is always a hot mess.


Congratulations Aunt Sissy we will miss you!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I have tears in my eyes, I'm so sad I won't get to see them as much as I have. I have enjoyed the time off, but back to the grind - stupid job. I'm gonna need you to load up the kids each day and head to F'ville so we can all do lunch. :)