Sunday, February 1, 2009

Updates

Since today is February 1st, I thought I would give an update on how much I saved this month. I did lose one receipt so I think I saved more and I signed up for two new magazine subscriptions which I did not include, but my total was: $37.79. I know what you are thinking - is that all? Yeah, I was hoping it would be more, but I'm going to try to save more next month. John has made the deposit into my private, personal checking account...so I can buy whatever I want. It will cover my haircut next week since I only pay $25.00 and then I could go to Sonic!

Here is a picture of Luke eating his squash.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who has prayed for Kate, she is feeling good and is doing really well. She goes to have her cast put on tomorrow.

No comments: