Monday, March 9, 2009

My Closet

My closet stays a mess. My goal has been to get it organized. I re-organize it every 6 months. I want it to look like this:

I would show a picture of my closet, but it's not this neat. I need to find a better way to store my shoes and my purses. Putting them in little boxes does not work for me.

Also, I don't have that many clothes. If What Not to Wear came to my house, I wouldn't bring anything with me to New York, I would throw it all away here. No need to pack my clothes. I don't understand why people fight them so much on tv? Also, give me $5,000 and I would enjoy shopping.

4 comments:

McNubbin's Mom said...

I bet you have more than what's in this closet - there's only like 15 hanging things. That's why they can make it look neat! :-)

Jammie said...

I agree with you on taking the money and shop til you drop....

Karen said...

yeah, I'm with you on the closet organization thing... If what not to wear came to my house, I'd tell them they had the wrong address!

McNubbin's Mom said...

I ordered the Forbes magazine for Pat. This is one of his favorite mags and he said that you rock.