Friday, April 10, 2009

My Favorite Websites


I thought I would share with you my favorite websites. I look at dozens everyday. I really have to watch myself or I will surf blog/websites for hours. These are ones that I look at everyday no matter what:

1) People.com - Don't judge...you will love this site too. I use to want a subscription to the magazine, but after I discovered this site, there is no need to pay the money for the subscription.

2) Celebrity-Baby Blog - Once again, don't judge. I love this site. I know, I'm feeding the paparazzi frenzy, but this blog is all about babies. They also have shopping guides and product reviews. Where else would I find out which dress Suri is wearing?

3) Design Mom - This lady is amazing, she has five children, she is an art director, very talented, cool, etc. Her blog is a breath of fresh air. She is very creative and her blog is so neat. I'm really not doing her justice, just read it. I want her to be my friend.

4) Coupon Cravings - This is where I find out all my "free stuff" Seriously, did you know that I'm getting 7 free yearly magazine subscriptions in the mail. 7! In addition to the magazines, she posts about other free stuff too.

5) Oh Happy Day - She is #3's, sister. This is like the most talented family. She is a party planner and has the greatest, neatest ideas.

6) Motherlode.com - this is a local website for Northwest Arkansas. They have some neat giveaways sometimes...for example - their sponsor is giving away a washer/dryer this week.

7) No time for Flash Cards - This is one of my favorite sites to find 'easy' crafts for my children...ok, Kate.

8) Make and Takes - This is another craft site, geared toward older kids and she has things other than crafts...activities, etc.

9)This week for dinner - Food site - whenever I feel overwhelmed about making dinner or needing to put together a menu, I go here...whether I use a recipe or not, she makes me feel better.

10) Frugal Fashionista - Fashion site - this site shows you how to dress like a celebrity (ok, so I'm obsessed) without spending all that money.


I will stop there, I have probably 30 more sites I could share, but I will save for a later date.


Please share some of your favorites!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

OK - I am very excited to look at all of these websites!! Thanks

Pittman said...

that's odd, I don't see harleydavidson.com or motorcycledaily.com, or any other motorcycle site for that matter. :(

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing!

The Robinsons said...

i love the kid craft websites. i look at them often, not that we actually make any of the crafts.

one of my favorite websites is entertainment weekly. ew.com

everything entertainment. esp., if you love american idol or lost.

Kerri said...

I though for sure I would have made the list.. Man I mean not me or by business? LOL

Sarah and Brad said...

I can't wait to go to frugal fashionista. I am in desparate need of some fashion tips!!

Ummm...I have a way more embarrassing habit. It is called perezhilton.com. I swear I get dumber every time I read it but I just can't stop..ahhh!!