I thought I would share with you my favorite websites. I look at dozens everyday. I really have to watch myself or I will surf blog/websites for hours. These are ones that I look at everyday no matter what:
1) People.com - Don't judge...you will love this site too. I use to want a subscription to the magazine, but after I discovered this site, there is no need to pay the money for the subscription.
2) Celebrity-Baby Blog - Once again, don't judge. I love this site. I know, I'm feeding the paparazzi frenzy, but this blog is all about babies. They also have shopping guides and product reviews. Where else would I find out which dress Suri is wearing?
3) Design Mom - This lady is amazing, she has five children, she is an art director, very talented, cool, etc. Her blog is a breath of fresh air. She is very creative and her blog is so neat. I'm really not doing her justice, just read it. I want her to be my friend.
4) Coupon Cravings - This is where I find out all my "free stuff" Seriously, did you know that I'm getting 7 free yearly magazine subscriptions in the mail. 7! In addition to the magazines, she posts about other free stuff too.
5) Oh Happy Day - She is #3's, sister. This is like the most talented family. She is a party planner and has the greatest, neatest ideas.
6) Motherlode.com - this is a local website for Northwest Arkansas. They have some neat giveaways sometimes...for example - their sponsor is giving away a washer/dryer this week.
7) No time for Flash Cards - This is one of my favorite sites to find 'easy' crafts for my children...ok, Kate.
8) Make and Takes - This is another craft site, geared toward older kids and she has things other than crafts...activities, etc.
9)This week for dinner - Food site - whenever I feel overwhelmed about making dinner or needing to put together a menu, I go here...whether I use a recipe or not, she makes me feel better.
10) Frugal Fashionista - Fashion site - this site shows you how to dress like a celebrity (ok, so I'm obsessed) without spending all that money.
I will stop there, I have probably 30 more sites I could share, but I will save for a later date.
Please share some of your favorites!