Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

After their naps today, they had snacks - in our room because I was bidding on something on Ebay. Kate crawled up on my bed and Luke was sitting on the floor. I turned around to find this:

Kate was eating her dessert from Mimi's Cafe today - chocolate dirt cake and Luke was eating a Strawberry pop tart. They were watching Yo Gabba Gabba. I was like "YIKES! my bed!" The big pillows are on the floor, so she didn't get them dirty. On top of all that, I was outbid on Ebay...

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Why is there a pop tart on your bedroom floor - gross. Who knows how long that has been there, poor Luke.

Beth said...

There was NOT a pop tart on my floor. I gave it to him!

Melody said...

How funny!

Sarah and Brad said...

Funny!! I feel you on the ebay bidding....I just have to sometimes let them go b/c I would just sit and watch ALL day!

So...what were you bidding on???..you left out one of the best parts!! I love to know what other people are finding on ebay!!