She is about 6 months old here. Check out how chubby she was!
- she loves for you to tell her stories - sometimes she re-tells them as her own
- she always notices something new - a new purse, shirt or a new picture hanging
- she loves to pretend to talk on the cell phone or get a text
- she loves grilled cheese - morning, noon and night
- she loves to eat ranch and crackers at US pizza.
- favorite drink - strawberry milk - she asks for it at restaurants, when they say no, she settles for chocolate
- she wants a jeep and the 'tools' from Handy Manny for her birthday
- she loves fruit snacks
- she will spend an hour playing with playdough
- she loves to help cook
- she loves to take toys from her favorite brother
- she is very social - talks to everyone at the grocery store, unless they talk to her first, then she freezes
- she thinks she is turning 5, same age as pappaw
- she always wants to ride in the extra long shopping cart at walmart where she and Luke can sit next to each other and eat each other's snacks
- she wants to know what we are doing everyday...after one activity, she wants to know what is next
- she wants her daddy to put her to bed every night
- she says her name is kathryn mai pippin
- she loves watching movies with her brother over and over and over
- in the middle of night when she has to go potty, she always ask John to take her to the bathroom
- she says "DADDY, DADDY" when he comes home from work
- she dances all the time
- when she says "I learned how to do that"
- she makes up songs to sing to tunes you recognize
- when she says "It'll be alright" about everything...accidentally pee peeing in her panties, hitting Luke with a toy, dropping food on the floor
She is a year old here - poor baby, barely any hair.
This is the day Luke was born - she was just a baby herself. What were we thinking???
Happy 3rd Birthday Kate! We Love You - Mommy, Daddy & Luke