Monday, January 4, 2010

List of Resolutions 2010

Honestly, I'm having a hard time with these. Here is what I came up with:

1) A better wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend. I want to be there for my family and friends. I want people to think of me when they want to share good news or need prayers, or just need someone to talk to.

2) I want to feel better about myself physically, emotionally and spiritually.

3) I want to educate myself by taking a class (sewing....) and/or reading books.

4) I want to help others. Become involved in a charity.

5) I want to raise well-behaved, disciplined, smart, funny, social children.


If you have any advice or tips on how to achieve the above...please share.


Here is a picture of Luke that I took after he woke up from his nap. I guess he was trying to take his clothes off and gave up. Also, he fell off the bed at Big Cedar and scratched his nose....mother of the year. See #1 above.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I will vouch that you are well on your way to #5. Love them!

Heidi said...

Thanks for my making my new year's resolution list! Just going to copy and paste that one for myself!

Kristen said...

Great resoutions! And love the picture of Luke. He is looking so grown up. I am also so jealous of your trip to the lodge - I am going to llok into that place. The pictures of the snow from your balcony - beautiful!