Honestly, I'm having a hard time with these. Here is what I came up with:
1) A better wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend. I want to be there for my family and friends. I want people to think of me when they want to share good news or need prayers, or just need someone to talk to.
2) I want to feel better about myself physically, emotionally and spiritually.
3) I want to educate myself by taking a class (sewing....) and/or reading books.
4) I want to help others. Become involved in a charity.
5) I want to raise well-behaved, disciplined, smart, funny, social children.
If you have any advice or tips on how to achieve the above...please share.
Here is a picture of Luke that I took after he woke up from his nap. I guess he was trying to take his clothes off and gave up. Also, he fell off the bed at Big Cedar and scratched his nose....mother of the year. See #1 above.