Friday, August 13, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Here are some things around the web that I really enjoyed look at this week...hope you do too!

Martha Stewart has a new website out that is dedicated to families called Living in the Family Room. Check it out here.

Saw these pencils and loved them. Can you believe someone can do this...check it out here.

What a fun way to keep up with your weekly menus! I can see my sister doing this....Check it out here.

My friend Melody and I had a Sip & See for my nephew Baby Levi on Saturday. It was really cute, we pulled out our china and had little tea cups with little sandwiches and cute cookies and yummy petit fours. I did not take my camera therefore I took no pics :( But my sister did. Check out the pics here.

Have a great weekend! My children are spending a few days at Meme's. I've got a list of things I want to do while they are gone...#1 - sleep in.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

i need to find the right place to put that weekly menu then i'll do it!