Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Wow, this week is flying by...or should i say "Where did the Summer go?"

I found some cute things around the web that I thought I would share:

What a cute idea for your jewelry...check it out here.

One of my favorite bloggers does it again....I want to have a party like this.

Since John could work anywhere that has 'high speed Internet' why don't we do this?

Also, love what the new wedding couple left the wedding in...scroll through the post to see....wish I had thought of this.

We went to the fair last night...hopefully will post pics later...if I get out of my pjs...first things first.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Now I want to watch a movie in my backyard while eating ice cream. Fun party! We'll have to remember all of this when are kiddos are in school.