Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Kids are Back!

My children have been at my parents house since Saturday. I picked them up yesterday and I was glad to see them. John and I had such a good time while they were gone (is that wrong?). We went out to lunch, dinner and to the movies (two of them!). We enjoyed our time, but also was glad to see our babies. Thank you Meme & Papaw for watching them. I know they had a good time. One of the projects I wanted to accomplish before they returned was cleaning out my closet. I did not get it done, so I did it last night. The kids helped me. Here is a picture of them with the things they liked.

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

great picture! glad jacob isn't the only boy who wears heals :)

The Robinsons said...

your break was well deserved! love the heel on luke.