Since this is the start of Thanksgiving week, I thought I would make a list of things I'm thankful for - it's a given that my family is at the top of this list. This list is of the things that I'm thankful for because I can't live without.1) DVR - I don't know how I kept up with tv before this invention.
2) Car Seats - my mother and I were talking about this today. She said that back when I was a kid, they didn't really use car seats, we would just go from the front to the back while she was driving and she would stick up her arm if she needed to stop. Seriously, how did we not die?
3) Internet - I feel like I can find out anything on the Internet. Anything. Glad I didn't invest all that money years ago in Encyclopedia Britannica.
4) Text messaging - why pick up the phone and call someone - just send them a note. Even my mother has this...
5) Heated seats in the car - I LOVE me some warm seats. Even if it's not cold outside.
6) Chi flat iron - I don't have curly hair, but it's not stick straight either. I don't know how I left the house in high school. No wonder I didn't have dates.
Now it's your turn to tell me what you are thankful for this season.
I couldn't have a post without a picture!