Thursday, December 4, 2008

The tree is up.

Before I had children, I had a Christmas tree in every room, I loved trees. I have lots of ornaments, different themes, colors, etc. John even got in on the action and has a nice collection of some pretty cool ornaments - Steelers stuff, food is a big hit and cars of course - we had to upgrade him to a bigger tree. BUT, not this year folks. Nope, all I could muster the energy up decorate was one lonely ole tree in the living room. So here it is:




PS. I did not make the wreath on my front door. I bought it several years ago from Silks Abloom.

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Looks great!

THE KNIGHTS said...

BEAUTIFUL! Where did you get your ball garland? I want you to help me with my tree too! You seriously do such a great job.

The Robinsons said...

i was just going to ask the same thing about the ball garland. i love the reindeer. the tree is beautiful.

Melody said...

Your tree looks great! Can you come put the ribbon on mine since I'm scared to? If so you might want to stop and actually pick up some ribbon for it since I can't seem to decide what color I need.